Monday, 26 February 2007

Rock, Hard Place, Me ...

Okay, so my latest assignment for Jude has resulted in me very nearly ripping my fingernails off: South African population statistics are SO HARD TO FIND!!! Officials who may stumble into this blog - run for your lives!!

I found the crime statistics very easy to come by (my thanks to the SAPS who actually provide a democratic service to the people - bravo!). As for the rest of the statistics, based on a subtle hint from Jude, Ntokozo and I trapsed down to the Rhodes University library in an attempt to access the most recent population statistics for the various South African cities.

IMPOSSIBLE!!! There are oodles of stats surrounding provinces and race and gender etc..., but nothing on specific towns. As of 11pm I was still looking, but alas to no avail. So, I decided to make one last post before ending it all ... fare thee well bloggers ....



Seriously, I am just being a tad dramatic, delirium has set in ... see you all again soon

Cheers
"Frustrated and Suicidal"

1 comment:

newmediajude said...

We are glad you didn't top yourself. It would have left the class with an uneven number - and you know how that affects groupwork.